Scale Components supplied a Systec digital weight indicator to generate weight readings of a portable aggregate weigh hopper in Dalby, Queensland.
Supplied by Scale Components’ Brisbane branch, the Systec IT1000 is a general purpose digital weight indicator suitable for most typical weighing applications.
Designed and manufactured in Germany to exacting standards, the Systec range of digital weight indicators offers excellent build quality and superior configurability.
Scale Components also supplied, fitted and terminated 4 x 5000kg load cells for the digital weight indicator, connecting a large digit remote display to enable the loader driver to see the weight of material while loading it into the aggregate weigh hopper.
Key features of Systec IT1000 digital weight indicators:
- Compact stainless steel housing rated at IP65 for weighing in harsh environments
- Tilting mounting bracket suits both desktop and wall mounting
- Integral 110-140VAC or 10-30VDC power supply
- Trade approved for up to 6,000 divisions using 1, 2 or 3 multi-range or multi-interval weighing modes
- 13-character alphanumeric backlit LCD display with 14mm high characters for weight and operator prompts
- Sealed membrane keypad with tactile feedback has 5 keys for Zero, Tare, Print, Totalising and Special Functions