Pandemic personal safety kits from Saraya Australia are designed to protect organisations and individuals from infection during periods of potential pandemic outbreak, for example the 2009 outbreak of Swine Flu. Pandemic personal safety kits are useful for preventing potential infections as well as applications as a precautionary measure in the event of impending outbreaks or otherwise.
Smart San pandemic personal safety kits feature the following:
- 1 x Smart San antibacterial foaming soap
- 1 x Smart San instant mist hand sanitiser
- 1 x Smart San D2 surface sanitiser
- 1 x placard to provide knowledge in understanding preventative measures
- 2 x surgical face masks
- 1 x pair of rubber gloves
- all contained within a travel sized satchel
Smart San pandemic personal safety kits come fully featured to provide the means necessary for individuals to remain healthy during periods of pandemic outbreaks.