The front coupling on CoroTurn SL bars has been reduced down to coupling size 40mm, to improve the performance of bars of between 50 and 60mm, providing:
- less vibration due to lighter front end
- better chip evacuation due to more space around the cutting head; and
- better economy with the use of smaller cutting heads and a wide range of heads to choose from.
All CoroTurn SL boring bars also have through coolant supply. The range available from Sandvik Coromant consists of:
- Coromant Capto
- conventional shank designs
- solid steel bars
- dampened silent tools; and
- dampened carbide.