Salto Systems (Australia) introduces the SALTO real-time battery powered wireless systems, designed to monitor access networks, delete key cards and download audit trail information in real-time.
Thanks to these wireless systems, it is now possible to control all the doors in a building from one central location with just the click of a mouse.
Combining the efficiency of both on-line and off-line applications in a single system, the SALTO wireless systems offer real-time communication with state-of-the-art SALTO stand alone battery powered escutcheons which simplify security management and provide unrivalled levels of access control flexibility.
Other benefits of the SALTO wireless systems include:
- Use of AES128 bits encrypted radio frequency communication based on IEEE 802.15.4 at 2.4Ghz to transfer information from escutcheons to the PC through strategically located gateways or repeaters.
- Real time audit trail allows the viewing of door access in real time without having to visit the door.
- Real time door control allows the viewing of door status in real time.
- Real time battery control enables battery maintenance to be monitored by viewing the lock battery status in real time.
- Key management is resolved in real time as the locks receive cancelled key updates as soon as they are generated.
- Any number of doors can be equipped with SALTO wireless systems at much lower cost than a conventional wired access control solution.
- Gateways and repeaters act as antennas, collecting and sending information from the PC to the stand alone wireless locks. One gateway can manage several repeaters and electronic escutcheons, minimizing infrastructure costs and maximizing flexibility.
- The SALTO wireless systems are compatible with most common RFID technologies including Mifare/DESfire, Inside Picopass, Legic and HID iClass. This makes integration easy and in most cases clients can continue using their existing cards for all their applications.