RetroTubes from SafetyLink are height safety anchor points best used when there is little or no access from underneath a metal roof/steel purlin structure. These safety anchor points ensure safe work practices when working at heights.
Features of the RetroTube safety anchor points include:
- SafetyLinks RetroTube safety anchor points are versatile units accommodating any 16mm threaded component
- No special tooling is required and minimal penetration to the roof sheeting
- Easy installation requiring only one hole to be drilled into the roof sheeting and through to the purlin
- A waterproofing washer is combined with an o ring seals the hole, thus resulting in no waterproofing issues with the safety anchor points
- SafetyLinks patented RetroTube safety anchor points are designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested, guarding against severe damage to the structure and risk of personal injury
- SafetyLinks patented RetroLink tube eyebolt is an abseiling eyebolt, creating a safe work station for hard to get to maintenance on buildings