SafetyLink TileLink tile anchors are quick to install, and are ideal anchors for tile and slate roofs. SafetyLink’s TileLink tile anchors combine energy absorbing capabilities with a design that is practically invisible when looking at the roof.
Features and benefits of TileLink tile anchors include:
- The TileLink’s design emulates the FrogLinks energy absorbing regions, allowing them in the event of a fall to reduce the impact on the structure and person attached to the TileLink
- The sleek design of the tile anchors means fixing to a rafter is a simple task of screwing five (12 gauge, 50mm roofing screws) through the TileLinks existing holes
- Five alternate fixing rows enable the TileLink tile anchors to be positioned to suit the pattern of the roof tile
- The TileLink tile anchors fit snuggly between existing tiles eliminating waterproofing issues
- The 316 stainless steel TileLink tile anchors are tested and manufactured in accordance with the applicable Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.4 and are rated as a two person anchor