SafetyLink presents a patented range of height safety anchors for use for a temporary period of time in locations that do not need to be revisited.
SafetyLink’s new TempLink temporary anchors can be used on metal or tile roofs and are designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested, minimising damage to the structure and reducing the risk of personal injury.
The TempLink temporary roof anchors have been extensively tested to Australian and New Zealand Standards.
Installing TempLink temporary anchors to metal roofs:
- Remove existing roofing screws
- Place webbing over the top of the roof sheeting and adjust the eyelets to fit over the roof profile
- Screw six (6) size 14-10 hex head screws into the batten
- Remove roof tiles
- Place the webbing onto the rafter and drill a 4.5mm pilot hole
- Screw webbing to the rafter through the eyelets from the top to the bottom no less than 100mm apart using six (6) size 14-10 hex head roofing screws