Safety Plus Products supply indoor and outdoor caution signs to suit different requirements. They also provide information on the method of displaying these signs.
Caution Signs is a safety sign that typically has a black triangle with an exclamation mark (!) followed by black text on a yellow background. The message that the accompanying caution safety sign depicts is that there is a hazard ahead, which could injure.
Caution Safety Signs are placed in a highly visible position to alert people as to the risk or threat or dangerous situation. Caution Safety Signs are used inside and outside factories, on electrical fencing, on farms or where there is welding, vehicles, forklifts, building and construction.
Caution Safety Signs are manufactured in materials such as:
- Colorbond for outside use
- Polypropylene for inside use
- Fluteboard for temporary usage
Caution Safety Sign messages consist of some of the following words:
- Caution – Forklifts in Use
- Caution – Beware of Vehicles
- Caution – Slippery When Wet
- Caution – Beware of Share Edges
- Caution - Welding in Progress
The text on the Caution Safety Signs can also be of customers’ choice.