Safetech’s low profile Goods Hoist has proven popular with self storage companies who use the hoists for access to a mezzanine level. The advantages of the Safetech Low Profile pitless design include easy and cheaper installation with no need for a concrete pit, trouble free servicing from inside the booth and no need to maintain the pit to ensure drainage. All this and the intuitive function of the Safetech stainless steel control panel.
These Goods Hoists are available in a range of weight capacities and booth dimensions. Applications include Dock Levelers, Self Storage units, Mezzanine and between floor lifts, Warehouse and office lifts.
- Low Profile-No Pit required Safetech's standard Goods Hoist is designed with a floor height of typically less than 40 mm. This greatly simplifies installation as the hoist can simply be bolted to the floor without any need for a costly pit excavation. Pit maintenance is eliminated. This low profile requires a ramp that is only ~ 25 cm length and is supplied as part of the hoist.
- Exact customisation to a customer's dimensions and requirements.
- On Board hydraulic power unit standard. for most models
- Unique customer friendly controls - Our hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use. These controls have been specifically designed to ensure simple operation from even untrained operators.
- Safetech's CAD design means that most service and maintenance operations can be conducted from within the booth.