Safetech have expanded their range of scissor lift table options to create an extensive array of capacities and features that provide the factory and warehouse with complete lifting and work positioning solutions.
Multiple turntable options can be combined with customised deck sizes, special surface treatments, workbench additions, tilting decks, or even personnel carrying modifications for Safetech scissor lifts.
Sizes of scissor lift tables range from 100kg to in excess of 20 tonne with an infinite offering of platform sizes to exactly match any customer's needs. Recent installations include a 10 tonne table with powered roller conveyor and scissor lifts for aircraft engine maintenance.
Safetech scissor lift tables that are manufactured and designed in Australia ensure high quality and compliance with OH&S regulations.
Following are the features of Scissor lift tables:.
- Manual or automatic turntables to rotate the load
- Tilting decks that present the product to the operator
- High cycle capacity
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operators
- Varied deck construction, stainless steel and chequerplate
- Special frames to capture the load
- Scissor lift tables can be adapted for use as personnel lifts
- Low height scissor tables for use with hand pallet trucks
- Controls can be automated or interlocked with associated equipment
Safetech have also designed workbench options for workers who use their scissor lift table as a fabrication or assembly bench.
- On board power outlets that eliminate trailing electrical cords.
- Multiple hand or foot controls can be supplied to prevent unnecessary movement around the table to change its elevation.
- Welded edge tabs to store tools and welding guns on the table
- A slide out tray to store tools and plans in.
- Plumbing for air hoses.