Safetech scissor dock lifts and hoists are ideal for the safe transfer of loads between loading docks or trucks and the warehouse or factory floor, providing a safe, simple and efficient link between delivery vehicles and the workplace.
Safetech scissor dock lifts and hoists are available in multiple pallet capacities up to 10 pallets, and can be configured to suit the particular needs of any factory.
Scissor dock lifts and hoists from Safetech can be configurated ina range of ways, including:
- cut back into a raised fixed dock
- pit mounted in the floor when no fixed dock is available
- freestanding in front of a fixed dock or a combination of the above
- the scissor dock hoist can be installed in an existing shaft.
- operator safety carrier with controls
- fencing with kick plates, also available with sheeted in walls
- twin boom gates
- swing gates
- lockable control enclosures for added security
- vinyl safety skirts protect against scissor mechanism; and
- safety flaps or safety bar protection against platform descending.
- constant running power unit
- hydraulic load flaps
- manual load flaps
- pit angles for concrete edge protection
- remote power unit.
Safetech scissor dock lifts and hoists have been installed throughout Australia in companies of all sizes including all major grocery chains.