Safetech have added an industrial design engineer to their engineering design team. The Safetech design team now includes six engineers who work fulltime on the design and manufacture of lifting and materials handling products.
Safetech have built more than 4,000 scissor lift tables and their knowledge of their safety and function is comprehensive. Safetech’s scissor lifts are supplied with all these safety features as standard and the basic structural design is very more robust:
- Smartlift - The Smartlift provides safety recoil with safety alarm, indexing and diagnostic feedback on the tables function
- Safety bar standard on all tables with fail-to-safe wiring circuit, optional scissor skirt available
- Vent line to provide a visual indication of oil flow and spillage
- Maintenance chocks for safe service and maintenance access
- Normally closed hyd. valves - lift will not lower if there is an interruption of the electric power.
- High engineered safety factor in scissor base and legs, platform and hydraulic piping system
- 24 V in the hand controls
- Flow control to prevent collapse of the platform if the hose is pierced or ruptures
- Hold down lugs to fix the table to the floor for increased stability
- Roller retainers to eliminate upending of the platform or legs lifting from base with dynamatic eccentric loading