Safetech has released new pallet dispensers that have been completely redesigned to incorporate easy to use touch pad controls, exceptional safety features and to eliminate the need for fencing.
These new pallet dispensers feature:
- plug and play installation
- light curtain standard
- single phase 240V
- 15 or 25 pallet capacity
- touch pad controls
- pallet guide rails
- high cycle option
- robust design; and
- an onboard air compressor (optional).
Safetech's pallet dispensers are designed to prevent the pallet damage that often occurs with other pallet dispensers. Most of these other dispensers squeeze the side of the pallets to lift them which can easily crush a pallet - particularly older ones.
Safetech has designed its pallet dispensers to lift pallets in the same way that a forklift or hand pallet truck does - with tynes under the board. This prevents pallet damage and safely stores and dispenses pallets as needed.
Pallet Dispensers provide storage and easy retrieval of empty pallets. Any operation that generates a significant number of empty pallets that are stored for later use is an ideal opportunity for a pallet dispenser.
Benefits of using Safetech's new pallet dispensers include:
- no manual handling of pallets
- no damage to pallets versus other pallet dispensers. The hook tynes do not grip pallets by crushing the sides
- frees forklift time - retrieval of pallets can be done with hand pallet truck
- stores pallets safely
- capacity of 15 or 25 or 30 pallets; and
- separation of forklift and pedestrian work areas.