Safetech A Arm stretch wrapper provides a unique way to wrap pallets with a host of customer benefits.
Safetech A Arm stretch wrapper dispenses the stretch film from above the pallet. This creates a secure wrap that is ideal for all pallet loads including light loads that are not suited to normal stretch wrap machines.
Safetech A Arm stretch wrapper also incorporates an automatic cut and clamp mechanism that prevents the need for manual attachment and detachment of the film and allows forklift drivers to stay on their forklift.
The film cut and tail treatment are done at the top of the load, not the bottom.
- Film tails do not drag on the floor getting caught in your material handling equipment
- The load is stabilised sooner because the top is wrapped first
- You can easily switch to top banding only, saving lots of film cost per pallet
The clamp on the turntable is eliminated. This means:
- No constant clamp maintenance due to debris or operators hitting the clamp
- Without the clamp, load placement on the turntable is not critical
- No need for a turntable clamp power source such as an air knuckle or slip ring
- The machine operates on 240V electric only. No air requirement. No compressors
Safetech A Arm stretch wrapper is three machines in one. By pushing a button the machine can be:
- Fully Automatic mode is spiral up and down
- Top Banding mode wraps just the top of the load to stabilise it for movement using less film
- Semi-automatic mode for ugly loads that need operator assistance
Compared to traditional clamp style machines: the new A-ARM technology offers further benefits:
- Increased cycle reliability because of the simple design
- Operator friendly because there is no need to be worried about load placement on the turntable
- Easier to maintain because there are less moving parts
- Improved portability without the need for an air supply
Safetech A Arm stretch wrapper is available from Safetech .