The Safetech LOLIFT low profile scissor lift range recently provided the Perth Mint with a solution to their dilemma of getting heavy gold, silver, and platinum onto a scissor lift when a forklift is not available.
With a 1 or 2 tonne capacity, the LOLIFT scissor lift range allows users to roll goods onto the scissor lift platform and then elevate them to a safe working height.
Technicaids in Perth sold the Safetech lift tables and helped the Perth Mint identify the essential elements in a precious metal handling solution. The low height of the Safetech LOLIFT scissor lift, the clear access, and the built in safety features were all critical in the product selection.
With the LOLIFT low profile scissor lift the Perth Mint can now easily roll goods on and off a lift table and has eliminated the risks of loading or unloading goods manually.
The LOLIFT low profile scissor lift has already been successfully used in Australia in a wide variety of applications thanks to the range of benefits they offer, including:
- no pit required
- ergonomic lifting risk eliminated
- can be customised
- efficiency maintained with the ease and speed of transition
- durable construction withstands the wear and tear of heavy trolleys.
- 1 tonne and 2 tonne capacity
- 40 mm height platform (50 mm 2 tonne)
- reach over only 9.5cm's allowing easy operator access to load from sides
- wall mount control standard, plus optional pendant or foot controls
- 2 tonne model available with man barrier and roller blind
- safety bars or skirts to protect operator
- photo eye protection across entrance
- roll through capability, wheeled entry from one side and exit the opposite side.