The Palrings from Safetech were designed for Australia Post to assist in its sorting mail as it involves processes which can be damaging to backs.
The Palrings on 300-mm stands with chequer plate tops are ideal for situations where access may be difficult and the use of lift tables or Palift is limited.
The Palring turntables rotate pallets with ease and when placed on a stand they allow workers to rotate goods to prevent stretching. The stands help to limit bending and the combined result is faster work and less injury risk.
The turntables on a stand provide both product rotation and elevation, contributing to alleviate the manual effort and stress associated with handling these products.
Other features of these Palrings include:
- Stands incorporate a rotation lock that is self-locking in
- They can be purchased with a ring top or a solid chequer plate deck.
- 2000kgs capacity turntables
- 250 - 500 mm high stands (other sizes available)
- 900 or 1100 diameter turntables.