Palift Lite is a lightweight Palift designed especially for light pallet loads up to 250kg. It is suitable for customers with light loads who want the benefits of a pallet leveller for their palletising or depalletising operations. The Palift Lite is available from Safetech .
The Palift Lite automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. The Palift Lite reduces the amount of effort required to shift goods. Productivity is significantly increased and injuries are reduced.
The Palift Lite has a robust design and high frequency use with no maintenance.
The following are the benefits of the Palift Lite:
- Saves workers’ backs
- Productivity gains of up to 40%
- Built-in turntable allows simple load rotation and access to all sides
- Standard adjustable feet to allow levelling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required
- Durable and tough, Palift Lite is galvanised and suitable for washdown
Pallet levellers resemble scissor lift tables in appearance. They have a top deck and a base connected by a pair of scissor legs. The levelling mechanism is a set of springs and is set to the weight and height (the density) of the product. From then on, the levellers work automatically and raise or lower as the weight changes. This load setting is a simple process and for most users springs never have to be changed. A shock absorber is used to prevent any bounce. All Australian Palifts are supplied with a standard galvanised finish.
The Palift Lite is used in the following applications:
- All manual palletising and depalletising
- Factory and warehouse, washdown and harsh environments
- Suitable for use with stillages, cages and other containers
- Tandem Palifts ideal for loading timber
The Palift Lite is available in stainless steel and square top options.