Safetech Australia have manufactured custom scissor tables for the RAAF base in Darwin, solving issues surrounding the handling and weighing of military goods packaged in large cargo crates for the base, which acts as one of the main forward operating bases.
The System used:
- Two pit mounted scissor tables rated at six tonne with weigh scales on base.
- One ten tonne scissor table pit mounted with gravity rollers on platform, weigh scales incorporated in base.
- The tables are used to load and weigh cargo before despatch to the military.
Manual loading, fork lift
Safetech Australian manufactured custom scissor tables. Both table were customised with the 10 tonne table incorporating gravity rollers and weigh scales. Safetech staff travelled to the air base and installed the tables and trained staff in the correct and safe operation of the system.
Benefits of this product:
- Because Safetech have an experienced team of engineers the RAAF were able to source a custom made system to reduce manual handling and increase productivity in their despatch area.
- Safetech staff completed the installation and ensured that the lift table would operate optimally and efficiently.