The Maxi Palift from Safetech is suitable for customers palletising heavy loads up to 2500kg. Its wide base and robust construction are ideal for applications such as brick or tile palletising.
The Maxi Palift pallet leveller automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. It reduces the amount of effort required to shift goods. The productivity is significantly increased and injuries are reduced, thereby proving to be suitable for workplaces. The design is robust and can be used for 10 to 15 years with no maintenance.
The Maxi Palift pallet leveller is specifically designed for heavier, wider loads. It has a capacity of 2500kg and is ideal for brick and tile manufacturers, where loads are heavier and manual handling becomes a significant problem.
Various benefits of the Maxi Palift pallet leveller include:
- Saves workers’ backs
- Productivity gains of up to 40%
- Built-in turntable allows simple load rotation and access to all sides
- Standard adjustable feet to allow levelling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required
- Durable, tough and is galvanised and suitable for washdown
Different applications of the Maxi Palift pallet leveller include:
- Manual palletising and depalletising
- Factory and warehouse, washdown and harsh environments
- Use with stillages, cages and other containers
- Stainless steel
- Mobile units