Safetech have released a new LoLift low height scissor lift table with a 2 tonne capacity.
With this addition to the Safetech LoLift range, hand pallet truck and wheeled access is possible for a 2 tonne lift table. Safetech’s new 2 tonne low profile scissor lifts give customers easy roll on / roll off access to a lift table and eliminate the risk of loading or unloading goods manually.
This new LoLift scissor lift table is a partner to the well established 1 tonne LoLift scissor lift table which has been available for some time. LoLift scissor lift tables have a durable construction which withstands the wear and tear of heavy trolleys. They require no pit and can be customised.
Lolift 2 tonne scissor lifts feature Smartlift, which is a control and safety system unique to Safetech. This includes an electronic diagnostic system with automatic down indexing and enhanced safety features.
Features of Lolift 2 tonne scissor lifts:
- 1 tonne and 2 tonne capacities
- 40 mm height platform (50 mm 2 tonne)
- Reach over only 9.5cm - this allows easy operator access to load from sides
- Photo eye protection across entrance
- Roll through capability.
- Ideal for disabled access
- Wheeled entry from one side and exit at the opposite side
- Wall mount control standard
- Optional pendant or foot control
- 2 tonne model available with man barrier and roller blind
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operator