Safetech’s DC250 powered lifting trolley is increasingly being used by veterinary clinics and other businesses that need to lift animals.
DC trolleys provide smooth even, quiet lifting at the push of a button. A stainless steel deck makes wash down easy and the lockable casters provide the option of a fixed or mobile base.
DC lifting trolleys eliminate the need for manual pumping and are suited to areas where hydraulics cannot be used.
Safetech DC trolleys use an IP56 linear actuator and a Safetech developed battery box that powers up to 150 lifts on a full charge.
Recharging the battery is simple with the plug in recharger.
Large diameter, low friction castors make DC trolleys easy to move, highly manoeuvrable and suitable for office and clinic use.
Two models are available - the DC250 is a single scissor lift with 250kg capacity and the DCD100 is a double scissor 100kg capacity lift.
* A high duty, rechargeable battery powers the trolleys
* Push button controllers make the DC trolley operation simple
* Polyurethane, castored wheels provide ease of mobility
* Powder coated for a quality finish
* Linear actuators are IP56 rated and suitable for washdown.