THE G-Force Easy Arm is the newest addition to the Gorbel family of material handling equipment from Safetech known as intelligent assist devices (IADs).
Safetech combined its patented G-Force technology with an industrial processor-controlled drive system, and integrated them into an ergonomic articulating jib design.
Available in 70kg capacity with standard spans of 1.8m, 2.4m, and 3m.
G-Force technology provides the responsiveness and flexibility of a human operator plus the power of a machine.
More precise than hoists, more responsive than air balancers, G-Force technology integrated in the Easy Arm design improves safety, productivity and quality.
The versatile design is suitable for lifting applications that involve:
* Reaching under obstructions/low headroom applications - wire goes over a pulley on the beam so the headroom taken by the G-Force actuator is not lost.
* Moving products in a work cell.
* Reach around obstructions.
* Reach into work cells/doorways.
* Rapid change in direction.
No foundation is required. A simple 4-bolt hole pattern means it can be located almost anywhere.
Easy Arm is delivered pre-assembled. To install, bolt the mast to any reinforced floor. Raise the arm, level and add power. Easy Arm is now operational.
Relocation is simple. Unbolt, shift and reinstall.