These CCTV equipped goods hoists provide enhanced security for both customers and centre owners, and they ensure damage cause by improper use of the goods hoists is minimised.
Furthermore, the range of goods hoists from Safetech feature easy to use controls, an option specifically for personnel use, disabled access options and are low profile with no pit.
The goods hoists can be custom made in a range of different sizes to suit individual locations.
The goods hoists use a column mounted to the freight hoist skeleton to attach and elevate the lifting platform.
Customers can choose:
- Platform sizes – minimum of 1200 mm x 1200 mm, maximum of 4000 mm x 3000mm
- External or internal positioning
- Whether they would like CCTV cameras installed
- Whether they would like the goods hoists to be freestanding or fitted into an existing shaft
- Floor surface types, if any
- Door configurations
The goods hoists are quiet and secure thanks to their flush mount roller doors, and they are a low cost alternative to traditional lifts.