The AS1-900 scissor lifts tables, available from Safetech , are ideal for adjustable workbench applications. With the AS1-900 scissor lifts tables, components are moved along fixed height benches as the products have parts added.
The height of the products varies greatly requiring the operator to bend or stretch to reach upper and lower parts during assembly. Fixed height benches cause fatigue and strain injuries.
Alternatives for AS1-900 scissor lifts tables include:
- Limit tasks to different benches (not practical)
- Walki-stacker lifters to raise/lower products (limited platform size and also unstable)
A Safetech AS1-900 scissor lift table was chosen and positioned between the fixed height benches.
Following are the benefits of scissor lift tables :
- Large stable work platform
- Provides ergonomic load positioning
- No installation costs (Unit sits on floor)
- Simple press button Up/Down operation
- 240 volt operation - no special power requirements (415 volt available for higher duty cycle)