The fire resistant document cabinets are designed to protect valuable paper documents from severe fires for a period of two hours.
Statistics show that more than 80% of all companies that have been exposed to a fire have become bankrupt within three years.
Featuring a fire protection classification of 120 Paper, which means that documents stored in the cabinets will be protected against fire for two hours, the Secure Doc Office III range of fire resistant document cabinets offers high-level fire protection for documents and ensures the continuation of the business following any fire.
Key features of Secure Doc Office III fire resistant document cabinets:
- Fire-resistant cabinet for protection of documents in the office environment
- 2-hour fire resistance in accordance with NT Fire 017 - 120 Paper
- Equipped with electronic lock as standard
- Adjustable shelves and lockable drawer included
- Optional data media insert for protection of CDs, DVDs, etc.
- Two-tone light and dark grey finish (largest two models in light grey only)