Lagard Basic Series 3715 Swingbolt safe locks with digital keypad kit are suitable for various types of safes, cabinets, cash drawers, drug cabinets and ATM locking applications but are designed specifically for use in domestic and general business applications.
The LG Basic Swingbolt digital safe locks support two levels of users with the lock offering a simple process to change combinations. The safe lock is designed for simple operation with the battery located on the outside of the safe under the input pad.
Key features of LG Basic Series 3715 Swingbolt digital safe locks:
- Two levels of users: Manager and second user with the Manager able to control, lock out or delete the second user as required
- Easy push button access with 6-digit combination giving 1,000,000 possible permutations
- Attempting to guess the combination more than 4 times will render the lock inactive for a period of 5 minutes
- Battery resides in the input pad for easy changeover with the lock retaining settings during the process
- Battery will allow up to 2560 openings, with an audible low battery warning
- Unlike mechanical locks, codes can be easily changed using the keypad
- Keypad gives audio and visual signal for ease of use
- Environmentally tested from -10ºC to +85ºC
- All vital components are located within the lock body for maximum security
- Approvals/ Certificates EN1300B and UL type 1