Designed to protect valuable documents against fire and theft, Chubbsafes archive cabinets are available in a choice of four models with single or double doors.
The document safe and archive cabinet range comes with standard removable shelves. Additional fittings are available for optimal utilisation of space. Options for customising an archive cabinet include lockable compartments, pull-out frames for files and extra shelves.
All models are designed to be bolted to the floor with anchor points provided in the base.
Key features of Chubb archive cabinets:
- Class A (EN 1300) key lock fitted as standard supplied with two keys
- Secured by 3-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door
- 3 adjustable shelves as standard
- Suitable for floor fixing (bolts not included)
- Optional extras include lockable compartments, pull-out filing cradles and additional shelves
- Light grey powder coated finish, suitable for any office space
- $5,000 Cash Rating