Chubb Survivafile UL120 filing cabinets are designed to withstand heat, offering fire resistance for two hours in addition to impact protection, helping to secure important documents against fire damage.
It is difficult for businesses to survive after a fire due to loss of business critical information. Storing important documents, ledgers and records in a Survivafile will provide the protection that insurance cannot.
Key features of Chubb Survivafile UL120 fire resistant filing cabinets:
- Protects paper documents from fire
- High capacity full depth drawers
- S&G 3-wheel combination lock and AVA key lock on top drawer
- 2-hour fire resistance rating certified UL72 Class 350
- SCEC Endorsed Product
- Available in 2, 3 or 4-drawer configurations