CMI record safes available from Safes Galore offer theft and fire resistance. The record safes are available in five different sizes from the Safes Galore Webshop.
Designed to offer both fire and theft protection for storage of business records, CMI fire resistant safes are economically priced and feature large internal spaces with adjustable shelving.
While Models RP60, DD60 and DD72 are provided with five adjustable shelves (adjustable to any 12mm interval), Models RP42 and RP42S have three adjustable shelves.
Though supplied in a standard range of 5 sizes, CMI fire resistant record safes can also be built to specific dimensions on request.
Key features of CMI record safes:
- 85mm thick safe body featuring a highly efficient fire-resistant mineral compound of extremely low heat conductivity between inner and outer walls of specially reinforced steel
- Sealed expanding gasket is fitted around the entire door perimeter to resist entry of heat, smoke and water
- Heavy steel plate door and frame with 100mm door thickness for maximum strength and an insulation chamber fitted to the rear
- Front and rear locking bolts of 25mm diameter high grade steel provide 2-way locking into the specially strengthened lock chamber sections at front and rear edges of the door
- Six lever pick-resistant key lock and high quality changeable three wheel combination lock
- Designed to be fire resistant for one hour
- 3 or 5 adjustable shelves depending on model
- Attractive durable enamel finish with satin finish handles, locks and fascia panel