Thanks to the design and the materials used in construction, CMI Commander TDR safes provide effective defence against oxy-acetylene attacks, drills and abrasive grinders, explosives and force as well as pneumatic and hydraulic tools.
Made from specially reinforced steel, CMI Commander TDR safes come with a host of standard and optional features to ensure maximum protection.
Standard features include a 180mm thick door, heavy 32mm bolts, LaGard electronic lock and attractive finishes. CMI Commander TDR safes come with an insurance rating of $100,000.
Key features of CMI Commander TDR safes:
- Minimum thickness of 90mm of high density refractory material bonded between inner and outer walls of specially reinforced steel to become a complete monolith
- 180mm thick door includes a defensive slab section of 100mm thickness and contains alloy to provide excellent resistance to all forms of attack
- Heavy 32mm bolts provide 4-way locking into reinforced sections of the two sides, and top and bottom of the safe body
- Insurance rating of $100,000 for overnight holding of cash and valuables in an unsupported situation
- High quality LaGard digital lock with a special glass-activated relocking device and mechanical relockers provided within the door
- 2 x 20mm recessed holes provided in all models for anchor mounting to the floor
- Attractive enamel finishes with satin finish handles, locks and fascia panels to suit office or home
- All models come standard with two adjustable shelves
- Optional 115mm high lockable roll-out drawer
- Any chosen electronic or duress alarm system can be added to the safe if required