A well-known specialist of height safety products in Australia, Safemaster Height Safety Solutions leads the market in innovative design, development, manufacture and installation of superior fall arrest, fall restraint and rope access safety systems.
Safemaster’s commitment to safety, quality, service and performance as the leading provider of engineered safety systems for people working at heights is absolute.
The serpentine energy absorbing height safety system was introduced by Safemaster in the Australian market in 2004. Called serpentine because of the extension of metal in a snake type design, the unique shock absorbing height safety system has since evolved into many products including the Connect 2 Lifeline shock absorber, the Connect2 Tilefix anchor, the Connect2 Customfix anchor and the Connect2 Surface mount.
All these products use the unique energy absorbing properties of the serpentine system to reduce the loads applied to the structure and personnel to be within the limits recognised by industry standards.
Why choose Safemaster?
Safemaster has well over 100 years of accumulative experience in height safety and access systems.
Safemaster consultants are qualified to:
- Carry out a comprehensive audit for a property and produce a detailed report
- Produce a cost effective design to meet the client’s regulatory responsibilities
- Custom design and engineer a system for specific needs
- Provide a comprehensive CAD design for a property
- Engineer the system to guarantee the structure is sufficient to contain the loads applied
- Supply and install the system taking utmost responsibility for protection of personnel and property
- Train staff in the use of the system, ensuring all personnel working at heights have the required competencies
- Provide comprehensive height safety training for those without these competencies
- Certify and warrant the system installed, and set up a contract for annual certification