The “Vertic” Lowline Lifeline System from Safemaster Height Safety Solutions is an anchoring device that facilitates horizontal movement at heights with complete safety. It can be used on many different kinds of structures (roofs, facades, overhead cranes etc).
The benefits of the anchoring device include:
- The “Vertic” Lowline Horizontal Lifeline anchoring device is versatile, is very low in profile and can be powdercoated to the same colour as the roof sheeting making the product esthetically pleasing, with systems suitable for Horizontal or Vertical, inclines and curved access routes. The “Vertic” System can be retrofitted where internal access may be impracticable without removing the roof sheeting
- A “Vertic” Lowline Horizontal Lifeline anchoring system is an integral part of a site Safety & Risk assessment process. It can be specified at the initial design stage or added to meet the requirements of safety legislation.
- Safety Anchors realise each site has its own unique access and restraint requirements, therefore each system must be customised accordingly
- This versatility allows Safety Anchors and their innovative products to address the demands of modern architecture, heritage buildings, and harsh industrial environmental conditions enabling safe access to roofs and difficult access locations for maintenance
- Safety Anchors can deliver a specific solution for all height safety requirements. Each anchoring system will be professionally installed and certified by authorised installers and distributors nation wide
- The Horizontal Safety Runner on the anchoring system facilitates a safe, simple means for attachment to the Lifeline. It allows the operator to pass easily and conveniently over the intermediate brackets without the need to disconnect. Incorporating increased safety, the Safety Runner requires two distinct motions to disconnect, avoiding accidental disconnection
- The unique energy absorber on the anchoring system can reduce the loads at the extremity of the system to 6kn and has been tested on three successive shocks of 20kn. This premium performing absorber includes a fall indicator and is constructed from 316 Stainless Steel. Its high performance affords protection to the structure and the operators.
- The integrated fall indicator allows for the setting and tensioning of the Lifeline (won’t deform less than 200kg). When there is a fall the energy absorber extends, making the control and identification for maintenance purposes far easier
- The innovative design of the anchoring system continues with the IFR90 intermediate brackets. It is made of one single rolled part (to avoid soldering) that is not deformable and reinforced with two aluminium bodies. The unique design of the anchoring system features allow for attachment to intermediate posts or for direct mounting to concrete or steel. This flexibility allows for variable positioning (wall mounted, overhead applications etc) and is suitable for a wide range of applications. “Vertic” also has a mobile bracket (IMR) that allows for the use of a lifeline on both sides without having to disconnect the runner