SafeTNett rope safety netting finds use in different applications such as:
- Sewer/ ground pits
- Stair wells and voids
- Domestic and commercial roof truss installation
- Mechanical service pits
- Trench protection
- Debris protection
- Pallet racking protection
SafeTNett rope safety netting has been tested to withstand forces greater than 22kN.
SafeTNett rope safety netting features an interlaced nylon webbing stitched together in a grid arrangement, spaced 250mm apart and anchored by stainless steel brackets to surrounding walls and floor.
Each strap is attached to the bracket by means of multiple slots, which allow for adjustment to fit different sized voids.
The brackets are available in different types depending on the requirement and location of the void.
- Mainstay bracket is the primary bracket used for all configurations
- Swivel brackets is fastened to the bottom plate of the frame
- Quick release brackets are specifically designed to allow access through the net for workers and material to the floor above
- Wraparound bracket
Key advantages of SafeTNett rope safety netting in workplace safety applications
- Tested to hold in excess of 100kg freefalling from 7 metres
- Certified installers available to ensure correct erection of the rope safety netting
- Creates a more secure and productive working environment