The IFR90 fixed brackets are reinforced with two aluminium bodies. This unique design is used for attachment to intermediate posts or for direct mounting to concrete or steel.
The design of intermediate brackets offers the flexibility of variable positioning including wall mounted and overhead options, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
Mobile intermediate brackets (IMR) allow for the use of horizontal lifelines on both sides without having to disconnect.
- No deformation under a traction of 200kg
- Integrated fall indicator
- Tested on three successive shocks of 20kN
- Ultralight design at 425gm
- Can be used together with all Vertic systems
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Absorbs 70% of a 20kN load with less than 6cm lengthening
- Integrated into the ABS600 shock absorber
- Allows setting and tensioning of the horizontal lifelines
- Shock absorber doesn’t deform under 200kg
- When there is a fall, the shock absorber extends, making maintenance control easier
Safemaster Height Safety Solutions specialises in various height safety systems including fall protection equipment, cables and lifelines, confined space equipment, full body safety harnesses, ladder safety systems as well as rescue equipment.