STOCKCAP’s high temperature vinyl plus plugs are designed to withstand temperatures of up to 230°C.
With a 360 degree pull tab and design, the vinyl plus plugs can be inserted and removed with ease. This makes them particularly suitable for use as a simple and tight seal during the paint and plating process of a product.
Other key benefits and features of the high temperature vinyl plus plugs include:
- can be used in liquid painting processes with very high cure temperatures
- suitable for use in powder coating processes
- one size fits several different ports
- plugs won’t shred, split or crack
- extremely flexible plug design
Common applications for high temperature vinyl plus plugs include:
- as masks used in painting, plating, coating and shot blasting
- thread protectors
- moisture and contamination barriers
- shipping protectors
- other extreme temperature applications
View more information here.