Following the successful upgrade to STENTOFON AlphaCom E in 2006, Beijing Capital International Airport’s extremely high network capacity, critical communication system will now expand into Terminal 3. STENTOFON's systems are used for Public Address announcements gate, gate and check-in desk communications, communication with security staff, baggage claim areas, airline back offices, etc.
The new communications system will extend its integration to the security system, the information system, the master clock system, access control, public address and a PABX system via SIP trunking.
In the future, integration two Cisco, TETRA radio and CCTV can be implemented, and special applications can be created by interfacing to other 3rd party systems as annual passenger throughput increases.
STENTOFON have also implemented communications systems at a number of major airports, including:
- Sharjah Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Cairns Airport Australia
- Hamburg International Airport
- Minneapolis - St Paul International Airport
- Seattle - Tacoma International Airport
- Dallas Forth Worth International Airport
- Newark Liberty Airport
- JFK Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Changi Airport, Singapore
- OR Tambo International Airport, South Africa
- Kosoltsovo airport, Russia
- Vienna airport
- Frankfurt International Airport
- Munich International Airport
STENTOFON is represented in Australia by STENTOFON Communications Australia Pty Ltd .