SRO Technology Pty Ltd employs experienced field engineers to carry out a range of specialized services which include:
- Instrumentation Commissioning .
- Routine scheduled service, calibration and monitoring of process instrumentation.
- Breakdown Service.
- Beltscales mechanical alignment and maintenance.
- Consulting on Belt weighers Plant Balance issues.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
Facilities and experience personnel contribute in repairing a wide range of controllers and instruments:
- Bin Level and Static Weight indicators.
- Ramsey Integrators and Controllers: MT10-201, MT10-301, MT2001, MT3101
- Tontrac/SRO integrators and controllers.
- TN Technologies/Texas Nuclear SGS and SGD Series Density Detectors.
- Amdel/Thermo Gamma-Metrics, Ronan/Krone.
- Beltscales frames and Ramsey speed sensors.
- Kay-Ray/Rosemount 3680 Density gauges.
SRO also has radiation licensed personnel experienced in the commissioning, relocation or disposal of Gamma Radiation sources used in Nuclear Density Gauging.