Leading distributors of welding equipment, consumables and associated welding technology, SMENCO offers a new range of CNC profile cutters designed and built in Australia by a small Melbourne metal manufacturer.
Recently launched by partners, welding engineer Michael Reitel and software specialist, Ian Christiansen, the competitively priced MiCut CNC oxy plasma cutters are produced at their Melbourne engineering facility using several parts sourced locally and employing modern innovative manufacturing methods.
According to Michael Reitel, the MiCut profile cutting machine range has unmatched accuracy and robustness in its class. Easy to install, operate and maintain, the plasma CNC cutters deliver ongoing reliability, speed, accuracy and long life.
The MiCut CNC profile cutters come in a choice of two models: The 1212 with a cutting area of 1230mm x 1230mm and the 1224 with a cutting area of 1230mm x 2460mm.
MiCut’s unique backlash gear technology and high quality precision tool steel gear racks with ground gears deliver superior accuracy matched to precision tool steel gear racks and a patent anti-backlash drive system design.
Key features of MiCut CNC profile cutters:
- Precision gear drives and drive system
- Low profile water table with removable slatsrobust enough to take heavy plates for plasma/Oxyfuel CNC cutting
- Modular design extension kit allows Micut 1212 to be easily upgraded to MiCut 1224
- Industrial duty plugs with high quality German manufactured multicore cables made for long duty life
- Minimal maintenance and smart design allow longer cutting periods for greater productivity
- Fully integrated design, high tolerance engineering and high quality materials allow accurate and fast configuration and commissioning
- Easy setup of all gas cutting parameters including cut speed, hi/lo preheat pressures and automatic piercing pressure control
- Frame constructed from powder coated steel heavy box section
- Small machine footprint
- Speed range 75mm to 6000mm per minute