SM Safety (Special Mining Services) presents Monster wheel chocks from Checkers, a world-leading developer of effective safety solutions.
Monster wheel chocks are highly durable, lightweight wheel chocks developed as part of Checkers’ commitment to improving mine safety. The new 14.5kg MC3011 wheel chock is 24% lighter than the current MC1911 model with the same holding power.
Monster MC3011 heavy duty wheel chocks are high performance wheel chocks with the lightweight design allowing easier handling and reducing injury potential.
The new Monster wheel chocks are specifically designed for mine haul trucks with tyre sizes up to 419.1cm in diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 725,748kg.
Key features of Monster MC3011 heavy duty wheel chocks:
- Lightweight design allows easy handling
- Reduced shipping and transportation costs
- Outer shell withstands high impact and is resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Heavy duty design holds trucks up to 400 tons
- Weather-resistant urethane construction
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- High visibility safety yellow colour