The SKF TIH 030m induction heater, from SKF Australia , combines high heating capacity with portability.
The SKF TIH 030m induction heater is suitable for heating bearings with a maximum weight of 40kg and is capable of heating a 28 kg bearing in just 20 minutes.
The induction coil is positioned outside the heater’s housing which allows the bearing to be placed around the coil.
By placing the induction coil outside the heater’s housing allows bearings to be placed around the coil, resulting in a considerable reduction in heating time, energy consumption and heating costs.
To improve the functionality and to diminish the risk of contact with the hot bearing during operation, the SKF TIH 030m induction heater is supplied with a remote control panel.
Design features and benefits of the SKF TIH 030m induction heater:
- Compact light weight design facilitating a better portability
- It has two-step power setting and smaller yokes which allows heating of smaller bearings safely and at a lower power consumption
- Equipped with a temperature heating cycle mode which is pre-set at 110 degrees Celsius to help prevent the bearing from over heating
- Automatic demagnetisation
- The LED operating display and control are integrated in a remote control
The SKF induction heater TIH 030m includes the following additional value add safety features:
- Circuit breakers with over current protection
- Automatic current control
- Automatic overheating protection
- A probe function checking that an increase of 1 is encountered every 15