Safety Switches from SICK
Developed for tamper-proof safety while remaining easy to install and adaptable for multiple switches to be implemented or customised to specifications.
Electro-Mechanical Safety Switches
Reliably monitory movable guards and compatible with sens:Control for complete control from a single source.
- Safety switches with separate actuator: Available plastic or metal housing and rigid or mobile actuators, with an IP 67 enclosure rating for sliding or rotating door protection and removable protective covers
- Safety locking devices: Using spring or magnetic force locks to reliably maintain that safety guards are locked until a dangerous area can be entered
- Safety position switches: Identifies hazardous movements even at high speeds using a positive connection with the safety switch
- Safety hinge switches: Intelligently monitors rotating protective systems including flaps and swivelling doors
Durable shock and vibration resilience and tamper proof design, these switches offer precision guidance in difficult applications.
- Magnetic safety switches: Extremely easy cleaning ensures these switches are suitable for use in contamination zones or controlled hygiene applications
- Transponder safety switches: Intensive tamper protection and impressive response range for increased system availability or mounting
- Inductive safety switches: Accurately determines position and work with a non contact basis
Contingency planning, these products offer critical safety from dangerous movements.
- Emergency stop pushbuttons: Available with protective collar to prevent accidental trigger
- Rope pull switches: With up to 75m of rope length to ensure hazardous movements are stopped over long distances
- Enabling switches: Configured as 3 stage functional structure to provide essential safety for critical machine functions