Combining continuous level measurement with level detection in a single device, LFP Cubic level sensors are suitable for use in metal containers and tanks in the water industry as well as in machine building, machine tools, plant engineering, and building services engineering.
Designed for a universal range of applications, LFP Cubic level sensors are based on the guided microwave measuring principle that makes the level sensor independent of influences related to installation such as the container and the medium.
The sensor is therefore suitable for nearly any water and oil-based fluids including coolants, grinding and hydraulic oils or blends containing cleansing, degreasing and cleaning agents, offering high accuracy measurement results even in applications associated with foam.
With the measuring results influenced only insignificantly by the properties of the medium measured, the level sensor does not have to be re-configured when physical properties of the fluids change.
Key features of LFP Cubic level sensors:
- Graduated probe lengths from 200mm to 2,000mm
- Stainless steel measuring probe is screwed together allowing disassembly, shortening or replacement
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100ºC and process pressures up to 10 bar
- Sensor setting using a display-supported, menu guided operation
- Two switching points and analogue-output measuring range can be parameterized by IO-Link via machine control
- Measuring accuracy at ±5mm