Designed as a cost-efficient solution for standard hygienic applications, SICK PBS hygienic pressure switches are suited for cleaning in place (CIP) and sterilisation in place (SIP) requirements in the food industry.
SICK PBS hygienic pressure switches find application in hygienic pressure measurement and monitoring in the food and beverage industry, beverage filling machines and packaging machines as well as hydrostatic liquid level measurement in tall tanks. Various hygienic process connections are available with wetted parts made from highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Key features and benefits of SICK PBS hygienic pressure switches:
- Individually adjustable switching outputs
- Transistor switching output signals PNP or NPN, optionally with analogue output signal 4 mA-20 mA or 0 V-10 V and with IO-Link
- Safe hygienic operation through flush-mounted membrane and specific hygienic process connections
- High equipment availability through CIP and SIP suitability
- Quick and safe adjustment with large push-buttons, legible display and intuitive menu navigation
- Compact dimensions and dual rotatable housing facilitate integration
- Splash-proof housing, high-grade materials, rugged design and field-proven technology
- Versatile configurations allow for optimal solutions in specific requirements