Proximity Sensors from SICK
Inductive Proximity Sensors for detection of metal
- Highly suitable in almost every facet of factory automation these intelligent sensors can reliable carry out industry specific as well as customised tasks.
- Cylindrical thread design: Available in range of options including miniature, standard, triple sensing and high pressure
- Rectangular housings: Long sensing distances in options of miniature, standard and flat designs
- Cylindrical sleeve design: Designed in both miniature and standard versions, the mini model is IP67 rated and is housed in 3 and 4mm diameters
- Sensors for food and beverage: Versatile and strong stainless steel design with IP68/69K water tight rating
- Devices for explosive atmospheres: Housed in M8 to M30 for use in hazardous atmospheres
- Level and feed monitoring of a range of solid materials with sensing distances between 1 and 25mm for application in extreme industrial conditions.
- Cylindrical thread designs: IP67 rated enclosure and M18/M30 housings available with 8-25mm sensing range
- Rectangular housing: Teach-in via button or COM-input, sensing ranges of 10-25mm and potentiometer adjustment options
- Food and beverage: PTFE housing and enclosure meeting IP67 standards
- An extensive range available standard and advanced sensing ranges to suit your application.
- Cylindrical thread designs: Compact design with up to 120mm high sensing range and designed with resilience to extreme conditions
- Rectangular housing: Able to detect target through walls with a sensing range of up to 120mm and exceptionally hardwearing
- Devices for explosive atmospheres: Up to 70mm sensing range, Namur pursuant EN60 947 5-6 and classified PTB 03 ATEX 1398