Primary Packaging Labelling from SICK
Improving efficiency with right after printing barcode reading to ensure that information is correct and is readable to prevent errors, delays or production stops upstream in the process.
SICK WF Series Fork Sensors offer reliable and rapid label detection on a variety of bottle shapes.
Enhanced automation with SICK bar code scanners
Superior reading performance and high processing capability improves operational efficiency while reducing errors, downtime and change over.
- High reading performance and production output even with poor quality and damaged codes using intelligent reconstruction algorithm
- Reducing installation time with plug and play design easy and intuitive parameterization of the bar code readers
- Eliminates customer complaints by verifying the readability of each bar code before proceeding to dispatch
- Improves productivity by minimising downtime caused by unexpected incidents using the cloning back-up functionality
- Convenient with integrated networking functionality for reduced hardware costs
Streamlined forked design is flexible and easily mounted to the edge of dispenser, effectively labelling while strip is running for rapid and repeated accuracy.
- Slim and compact housing ensures space-saving installation in process line
- Easy and simple to use adjustment for different labels for faster start up
- External teach-in allows automatic threshold adjustment via the PLC during the process for continuous accurate and reliable detection
- Rapid and short response times for precise detection even at high web speeds