Optimised Slicing and Processing in Food Production from SICK
3D sensor camera effectively measures form and volume of a variety of products to optimise slicing with reduced waste and improved productivity.
Miniature and cylindrical photoelectric sensors deliver reliable detection within difficult yet hygienic applications.
Improved Slicing capability with IVC-3D Smart Camera technology
Designed for specific application within the food industry, powerful laser triangulation accurately measures 3-dimensional object height, volume and shape independent of colours or contrast.
- Controls costly product waste and increases throughput with inline 3D technology measuring the product before slicing
- Completely self-contained and includes all the necessary lighting and analysis software for an all encompassing solution
- Operator friendly IVC Studio user interface ensures easy application and learning saving you time and costs in development
- Easy integration with camera‘s OPC server and EtherNet/IP interface for simple communication with PLCs, robots and control systems
- Clever stand-alone operation requires no PC post configuration
- Effortless maintenance with IP 67 rated and ECOLAB certified IVC-3D stainless steel design for easy cleaning that promotes exceptional hygiene
Precision sensor technology is able to detect thin slices of meat on a conveyor and is resilient to harsh cleaning associated to maintaining stringent food hygiene conditions.
- Reliable product life in aggressive cleaning applications ensuring reduced maintenance down time and commitments
- Simple and easy cleaning requirements for reduced costs
- Minimising lab investigation associated costs with HACCP confirming that critical hygienic spot in the machine are no longer required
- Rapid installation from fast and easy alignment utilising the highly visible PinPoint light spot
- Increasing efficiency with Sensor parameter via IO-Link for change overs
- Effectively eliminate halts in production by simply monitoring detection quality
SICK Pty Ltd information and contact details