Obtain CE Compliance with Easy-to-Use Safety Software Safexpert
Ensuring safer expert engineering that is easy and efficient. Safexpert effectively helps your machinery, operations and processes obtain a CE marking compliance standard.
A comprehensive but easy to follow eight step conformity assessment will assist you in hazard analysis and risk assessment. The structured nature of the process complies with the Machinery Directives and standards, which is available in the software should you need to review.
Simple documentation and effective recording of reports as well as checklists
- Software automatically transfers entered data to relevant reports which then effectively transform into the documentation required to adhere to the Machinery Directive
- Available with three licences: Basic, Compact and Professional that build on each other
- Full text standards or a standard database with status and filter functionality to maintain an overview on status is available
- SICK software service contracts ensure you have the updated version
Enhancing your systems further with additional tools and software from SICK
- StandardManager: Intelligent tool for standards, directives and law management that can be used independently of Safexpert
- Operating Instructions Assistant: OIA allows you to produce documentation more efficiently by transferring measures from hazard analysis’s to the correct overviews and instructions while also updating automatically
- Check and Acceptance Assistant: Allows for easier monitoring and control of machine compliance using structured checklists and reporting that can be used independently of Safexpert
- Standards: Software package contains full text version of the ICS group 13.110 “Safety of Machinery” standards
- Service and Update Contracts: Yearly contracts that offer free automatic updates of relevant software and discounts of packages to ensure standards and directives changes are reflected
- Updates: Available for older packages to update to the latest version with a single update