Featuring an IP 65 enclosure rating and safe functioning even after being dropped 50 times, the robust handheld scanners not only offer a high degree of ruggedness but also allow user-friendly operation, a powerful scan engine as well as triple read feedback. The industry-compatible, rugged housing design guarantees high availability even during severe loads known to occur in intralogistical processes.
Designed for sophisticated operating conditions in industrial settings, SICK’s IDM160 handheld scanners allow reliable identification of bar codes and stacked codes with differing resolutions even at long scanning distances of up to 800mm. Suitable connectivity elements are also available for fieldbus integration.
Key features of SICK IDM160 handheld barcode scanners:
- Uncomplicated alignment and scanning even at great distances
- Fast scanning with triple read feedback via beeper, LED and vibration
- Long operating time without recharging
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Attached to the charging station by magnets, keeping it firmly in place in spite of vibrations
- Available in cable, Bluetooth and WLAN variants
- Roaming function of the WLAN model allows operator to move freely
SICK also offers IDM140-2 handheld scanners in a WLAN variant in accordance with IEEE 802.11 b/g, enabling complete freedom of movement in mobile bar code scanning applications.