Magnetic Cylinder Sensors from SICK
Rapid and accurate detection of piston placement in compact pneumatic cylinders, SICK Magnetic Cylinder Sensors offer a wider field of applications for machinery and production plants.
These comprehensive ranges of sensors are available with a number of features and options to suit all installation requirements and conditions.
Analog Positioning Sensors for precision measurements
- MPA: Broad range of flexibility with sensing capability between 107 to 1007mm, minimal blind zone for increased performance and time saving capabilities with Teach PAD configurable start and end points
- MPS: Multiple measuring ranges between 32 and 256mm, simple analog output setup and drop in T slot mounting for easy installation
- MZ2Q-C: Time saving with two programmable switching points in one sensor and reduced mounting and cabling. Exceptional flexibility and suitability for precision pneumatic applications
- MZC1: Easy to install and lower maintenance costs for simpler integration. Higher machine throughput with SICK GMR and ASIC technology
- RZC1: Reliably holds positions under shock and vibration while easily installed and replaced with drop in functionality
- MZ2Q-T: Flexible up to 50mm of detection zone and one sensor with two adjustable switching points for easy installation and use in pneumatic applications
- MZT6: Resilient to leaks, shock and vibration while still remaining highly accurate. Quick and simple installation with drop in T slot and Allen wrench or flat head screw driver
- MZT6 ATEX: Offers ATEX 3D/3G and ATEX 3G for leading switching performance and precision piston detection
- MZT8: Exceptionally short for use with short stroke cylinders and sensor placed at the tip for reliable detection without compromise to stroke
- RZT6: Resistance to shock, liquid and vibrations with easy installation and mounting