Sick , leading producer of sensors and sensor systems for industrial applications, introduces its MCS300P Liquid Analyzers.
The MCS300P models are extractive process photometers for measurement of gaseous or liquid media, designed to measure IR- and VIS-active components with variable measuring ranges from very low (ppm) to high (vol%) concentrations.
An automatic adjustment device, an innovative operation concept and modern communication protocols make of the MCS300P liquid analysers, all-purpose photometers with capability to monitor potentially explosive atmospheres.
Some of the features of Sick’s MCS300P Liquid Analyzers include:
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 6 components
- Process cuvettes up to 60 bar (870 psi) and 200 °C (392 °F)
- Automatic sample point switching
- Integrated adjustment unit
- Safety devices for measurement of toxic or flammable mixtures
- Extended operation via PC and software SOPAS
- Flexible I/O module system